Furniture Removal Checklist
based on 1 visitor(s)
|You have done your packing and ready to move. Give a quick look at the following checklist just to make sure that everything is in the right place and has been done properly:
- Make sure that all the items that need to be disassembled are ready before the removalists arrive, unless you are paying them for furniture disassembly services.
- If you are not hiring movers, be sure all furniture is properly wrapped and protected to prevent damage during transport.
- Consult the manufacturer's manual for appliances, such as your refrigerator, dryer, and washing machine to find out how to properly prepare them for transport.
- Thoroughly clean and dry of your fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Unplug your fridge and freezer 24 hours before moving day to defrost,
- Drain fuel and oil from lawn mowers and other lawn tools.
- Empty gas cylinders from your BBQ and clean it thoroughly.
- Dismantle swing-sets, play-gyms, trampolines, etc. Gather all nuts and bolts in a safe place.
- Drain garden hoses.
- Remove pumps, water bottles, and batteries from bicycle.
- Wash rubbish bins and barrows.
- Clean and spray dog kennels, empty and clean fish tanks, cages, etc.
- Make an advance plan for the placement of your furniture in your new home so it's easy for you to dictate everything to the movers.
Author : Staff Writer
on May 29, 2015
AUremovals.com - Moving Expert